Our adoption fees are $150 for cats/kittens and up to $300 for dogs/puppies. We acept CASH ONLY as payment of the adoption fee.
This fee includes their spay/neuter, vaccinations, vet check at the Shelter, deworming and defleaing as necessary and feline leukemia testing fo the cats and basic obedience for the dogs. Our Staff will also provide followup advice as required. All animals will be spayed or neutered BEFORE leaving the shelter for their new homes.
We encourage prospective adopters to visit and become acquainted with a pet before they make a choice on which animal they wish to adopt.
- No animal is to be adopted on a trial basis.
- Animals will not be adopted before eight weeks of age, and/or are fully weaned when separated from their mother.
- Animals will be kept at the shelter a minimum of two weeks before being adopted. Owned animals surrendered to the Shelter, with up to date vaccinations and personality assessed, may be adopted after one week.
- Dogs and cats who indicate aggression are not adoptable.
- No animal will be adopted for guard or hunting duties.
The above are the existing policies regarding "Admissions" and "Adoptions".
An Adoption Application Form is available from the Shelter or by e-mail at